September 2, 2008

Task Four: Algebra

I receive $120 in pocket money per month & this is how I spend my pocket money on each month:
  • Newspapers (N) - $2 for each Sunday Herald Sun
  • Books (B) - $10 for one book
  • PC Games (G) - $20 for one PC Game
  • Clothes (C) - $5 for one item of clothing
Sample Equations (Note: T - total:)
  • Books - T=B2
  • Newspapers - T=N5
  • PC Games - T=G2
  • Clothes - T=C2
  • TOTAL SPENT EACH MONTH - $80
Different Situations:
  • Books - T=B1/Newspapers & PC Games - Same As Original/Clothes - T=C4
  • Books - T=B4/Newspapers - Same As Original/PC Games - T=G1/Clothes - T=C2
  • Books - Same As Original/Newspapers - T=N10*/PC Games - Same As Original/Clothes - T=C0 (Zero)
* Meaning I have to buy both the Sunday Age & the Sunday Herald Sun - I can't buy two of the same newspaper!

No comments: